Monday, September 28, 2015

Fall from Grace

Nancy really is a passionate person about a number of issues and cases. Obviously, I don't agree with her continued persecutions of people in cases that have either been settled in court, or have mounting evidence exonerating them. Personally, I believe it makes her look very stupid when she continues on saying how guilty people are even after a ruling has been made. I would like to know what it is about certain cases that makes her so passionate and blind to the facts.

If I was the public relations manager for Nancy's show on HLN, I would live in constant fear that she was going to do something to get us all in trouble. The way she carries on her crazy accusations, it is no shock that she is not hit with multiple slander lawsuits every year. I am surprised that CNN, with the reputation that is has, lets her speak on their airways.

No comments:

Post a Comment