Monday, October 12, 2015

MSNBC Cries "Wawa" with Made-Up Romney Gaffe

I believe it is very common for the media to embellish, and borderline make things up about the topics they cover. I am not surprised that MSNBC tried to make Mitt Romney look like an idiot with technology. Obviously, they have their own agenda and ideas they want to push, so it makes sense that they would do this even if it is not real journalism. It was not good of Andrea and her people to slice and dice the facts, and present information to their viewers.

If I was Andrea Mitchell, I would have just done my job and presented what really happened. In fact, I will tell you what probably happened. The week this aired, they probably did not have much to talk about on the network, and thought they would take a normally boring piece about Romney at a gas station, and make it interesting and exciting. She should have just found real news, and not made her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment